chaw logo
chaw seal
chaw logo

Circle of Muses

Anonymous
Frank Albinder
Taka Ariga and Jeremy Ames
John Bohman and Louise Van Horne
David and Judy Bonior
Matthew Brown
Diana Bruce-Oosterveld
John Wade Carey- In Memory of Helen W. Carey
Elizabeth Carriger
Heidi and Manuel Charpentier
Jenny Cheek and Mike Belki
Martine Combal and Patrick McDonald
Deirdre and Andrew MacWilliams
Patrick Crowley
Sarah and Hugh Dobson
Stacey Downey
Heather Foley
Laurie and Mark Gillman
Phil Guire and Sarah Wilson
David Hamill
Jane Hoffman
Herrin Hopper
Patricia and Chad Jackson
Colleen Jolly
Kelly Jones and Peter Grimm
Robert Kinsler
Anna and Andrew Kompanek
Leslie and Kareem Mansour
Noris Weiss Malvey
D. Richard Mauery Jr. 
Beth and Greg McHugh
Tom Michalisko and Tom Grocott
Frank Morring and Bea Edwards
Jennifer Newton
Alex and Maryam Nock
Rindy and Frank OBrien
The Maxie Taz Foundation
Candy D Schibli
Linda Spector and Peter Jacobson
Jill Strachan
Connie Tipton
Jenny and Eric Werwa
Robert and Bella Zarr

Donate now online, via the CHAW website.

As a supporter of the Capitol Hill Arts Workshop (CHAW), you know CHAW is a valuable community resource.  You may have personally experienced our high quality arts classes and programs for all ages and all income levels.  You may be familiar with some of our talented teaching artists.  You may know that we never turn a child away for inability to pay.

What you may not know is that CHAW’s tuition income covers only about 80% of the cost of keeping our programs and building in good shape.  The remaining 20% of our livelihood comes from the generous donations of individual, foundation and government grants, and corporate supporters.

This is where you come in.

We invite you to become a member of our Circle of Muses.  Membership requires a three-year pledge to donate at least $1,200 to CHAW each year.  In recognition of your reliable support as a Muse, you will receive an original work of art, commissioned specifically for the Circle of Muses.  Each year that you serve as a Muse for CHAW, you will receive a new, original work by our featured artist for the year.  This is truly something you can’t get anywhere else! 

As a Muse, you will also receive recognition on our Wall of Inspiration, invitations to special events, and gift certificates for CHAW classes for yourself or to share with friends and family.

The benefits CHAW will receive from your donations to the Circle of Muses are priceless.  With a reliable stream of donor income that goes beyond the current fiscal year, we can plan for future years with confidence.

To support CHAW’s future as a member of our Circle of Muses, click the link at the top of the page.

Pledge payments can be made annually, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly.  Just click on the option that works best for you.

We can’t thank you enough for your generosity - you are CHAWsome!