The Capitol Hill Arts Workshop is looking for creative folks with photography skills to help document the people and events that make our neighborhood wonderful. Become part of our “Press Corp” taking photos and spreading the word about CHAW! Open to students and supporters of all ages.
The events to photograph:
- H Street Festival | Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 12-7 pm
- Barracks Row Festival | Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 11 am-5 pm
Here’s the low down:
- Stop by CHAW during our business hours (M-TH 9 am-9 pm, FR 9 am-6 pm or SA 9 am-2 pm) to pick up CHAW business cards.
- Take photos of whatever moves you when your schedule allows. We would love to see your creativity flow.
- Chat with folks, pass out a CHAW business card, and tell them where they can find their photos !
- Upload photos to http://www.flickr.com/groups/chawsome/ OR in Instagram, tag CHAWinDC
At the end of September, CHAW will award class gift certificates or complimentary dark room session for unique photos captured in a few categories (ie. silliest funnel cake, best street scene, sunniest smile, etc.)