chaw logo
chaw seal
chaw logo

End of Year Campaign

Workplace Giving

The United Way Campaign  #8618
The Combined Federal Campaign #71262
World Bank Community Connections Funds

Many companies offer matches for gifts made by their employees. Check with your human resources department for more information. It's an easy way to make your donation go twice as far!

Year End Giving 

Each year, over 6000 people come to CHAW to take a class, see a show, or take in an art exhibit.  Hundreds more participate in CHAW-led workshops, special programs and arts events throughout the community.  The experiences are transformative and the impact is great.

Earned revenue represents 60% of our budgeted income.  The remaining 40% comes vital community contributions.  

With your donations we are able to: 

  • provide the connective tissue that draws our community closer together by ensuring there is space to gather, make art and meet new people.
  • support the talented professional, amatuer and student artists who enlighten and inspire us all through residencies, performances, commissions and exhibitions. 
  • make the arts available to everyone by ensuring we never have to turn anyone away for inability to pay.

 Year end giving is crucial for meeting our fund raising goals and every gift gets us closer to those goals.   

To learn more about our current campaign, click here.